Secure Transcription Services
The natural choice for clients who demand the highest levels of data security.
The need to provide a secure transcription environment that prevents data leakage can be equally critical to Commercial and Public Sectors.
Prestige Network’s audio transcription department operates within an onsite locked-room environment, with encrypted data transfer that meets the most stringent security criteria as defined by ISO 27001.
Our secure transcription service has been created to fulfil the needs of leading commercial institutions who must ensure that the verbal and written reporting of conversations is guaranteed to be secure.
Staff members and transcribers must comply with Prestige Network’s Code of Professional Conduct, and comprehensive confidentiality agreements. Transcribers will also sign client-specific non-disclosure agreements if required.
What's the Advantage for You?
Fast access to extensive resources and expertise gained as the preferred transcription agency and partner to many of the UK’s most demanding organisations, guarantees the best-possible response to your security needs.
1) Government approved supplier
2) In-house staff working onsite
3) Complete data security
4) Access-controlled environment
5) 100+ Languages supported
Why Choose Secure Transcription?
- Where data-leakage would damage your business
- To avoid breaches of GDPR regulations
- Ensuring employee information remains confidential
- Managing classified information
- Providing a specialist HR resource
- Supporting government contracts
‘How can you guarantee my transcription will be secure?’
- We have a keypad entry, onsite transcription room at our headquarters where our professional transcribers carry out their work. Total restrictions on electronic devices or unauthorised personnel ensure that the room, and your data, remain entirely secure at all times.
- Our secure portal is a web-based system where all files are encrypted over HTTPS or SFTP and AES-256 encryption at rest as standard.
- Excepting the portal, internet access is blocked in the transcription room.
- Data is stored only on the portal and not on the transcription machines.
- Once transcripts have been shared, they can be scheduled for deletion.