Translation & Interpreting for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical translations require a unique level of precision, rigour and skill to ensure that you get reliable output.
You need a translation company you can trust.
At Prestige Network, we partner with some of the world’s most innovative drug manufacturers and research institutions and are adept in providing tailored solutions to meet the specific language needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
Why Choose Prestige Network?
- Our project management team are experienced in different subject areas and are all linguists with a genuine passion for language.
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- All of our linguists have direct experience in the relevant sector to ensure accuracy is paramount.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have recently been awarded the CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- We’re one of a select handful of suppliers to have been accredited by the Crown Commercial Services, and we’re also on every other major public sector procurement framework.
We Provide Translation Services for:
- Clinical trials
- Pharma regulations
- Product licencing information
- Patient information leaflets
- Medical device documentation
We're Trusted By:
‘Do you provide interpreting as well as translation?’
In addition to pharmaceutical and medical translation, we also provide interpreting services for events and conferences with an international audience.
We can provide face-to-face interpreters or in the case of a large event, simultaneous interpreters with all the equipment, booths and headsets required to ensure the smooth running of a professional event.
‘Does Prestige Network have specific sector experience?’
Pharmaceutical translation is a highly specialised discipline requiring precision, clarity and confidential data handling, and it must be carried out by carefully vetted and qualified translators.
Our translators and project managers are well versed in the unique challenges this presents, ensuring that all translations are true to the source documents and comply with any required foreign practices and regulations.