What’s the advantage for you?
First and foremost we are a specialist team. We write, we transcreate, we provide creative translation and we deliver on-brand advertising and marketing messages in a multitude of languages.
As well as a specialist team we ensure that you have a single, highly experienced point of contact who speaks your language and will understand your marketing goals and resolve your translation challenges.
- Fast access to a global resource of specialist copywriters, transcreators or creative translators
- Account and project managers with significant knowledge and experience in advertising and marketing
- Consistent on-brand messaging across all territories and all media
- Efficient and effective end-to-end management with a single point of contact
- Linguistic and cultural expertise
- Proven quality assurance processes (ISO 9001 : 2015)
‘What is transcreation?’
Transcreation refers to the process of adapting a marketing, advertising or promotional message from one language to another.
Transcreation is primarily used to ensure the success of cross-border marketing and advertising campaigns with no dilution of intent, style, tone and context.
‘What should you use transcreation for?’
Transcreation can be used for all creatively written materials, including: brochures, websites, email campaigns, presentations, press releases, branded content, banner ads, PPC campaigns, whitepapers, case studies, and newsletters.