Translation for Commercial Law
When litigation requires translation of documents, it’s critical that a clear understanding by all involved is achieved – regardless of language combinations.
This can include translations of property leases, tenders, contracts and intellectual property agreements - all areas in which we've developed a deep understanding of the requirements.
When your organisation has a need for any of these services, then get in touch with our friendly, professional team.
Why Choose Prestige Network?
- 26 years’ experience translating legal and contractual documentation
- Fast response for legal interpreting requirements, with countrywide support
- Translation productivity technologies deliver cost and turnaround benefits
- Fast response from a friendly, professional team who are always available to provide you with expert assistance
- Experienced, UK based Project Management team focused on legal translation
- Global translation resource enabling us to support all commercial and many minority language combinations
- Secure translation environment ensures commercial confidentiality.
- Commercial Law - Contracts, Licences, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies.
- Corporate Law - Documents forming part of the due diligence process, Articles of Association, Shareholders’ Agreement, Certificates of Incorporation.
- Property Law - Surveyor reports, Deeds, Land Registry documents.
- IP / IT Law - Software licences and contracts.
- Litigation - Documents forming part of discovery, Court Forms, Evidence Bundles, Witness Statements.
- Banking & Finance - Loan agreements, Debt instruments, Annual reports.
- Regulatory - Marketing Authorisation Documents and Stock Management Policies.
‘Do you provide certified translations?’
Yes - Certified, sworn, notarised and apostille translations are supplied to meet the most demanding legal requirements. All translations are produced to ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
‘How is Machine Translation used for commerical legal translations?’
One of the main uses of Machine Translation (MT) is to provide fast, gist only translations where time is of the essence in gaining an initial understanding.
For larger tasks MT can be combined with post-editing delivering a fast summary translation. Find out more information on MT.
The Prestige Translation Process
Our expert team assess your document's for style, content & technical language. The project is assigned an individual or team of translators.