Translation for Commercial Law
Law firms and in-house Counsels alike, often have to deal with commercial documentation that arrives in a foreign language and requires quick evaluation. Equally, there will be occasions when legal documents need to be accurately and reliably translated as part of your ongoing legal process.
You need a fast response to your requests, confidence that translations are accurate and delivery on time at a realistic price.
Alongside these basic expectations, it makes good commercial sense to obtain a range of associated services from the same vendor.
Read on to find out more about the services we provide or request a call-back from our friendly support team. Or, if you have an immediate need, click below for a quick quote.
The Prestige Translation Process
Our expert team assess your document's for style, content & technical language. The project is assigned an individual or team of translators.
Prestige Network’s expertise, resources and quality can easily be shared across your business, regardless of geographical locations or number of users.
Our Enterprise service delivers:
- Secure client portal for managing all aspects of the service
- Easily managed financials
- UK based Dedicated Account Managers
- Agreed Service Levels
- Bespoke services tailored to your business needs
Services for the legal profession :
Low cost, fast delivery technology assisted translation - Summary translation
- E-Discovery and general information sharing
- Due Diligence
- For litigation
Fast response interpreting service
When accuracy is critical - Certified translation
When you have audio but need text - Transcription
EXAMPLES of Commercial Documents that need translating
- Regulatory and Government affairs e.g. Marketing Authorisation Documents and Stock Management Policies, Annual reports
- Intellectual Property e.g. Software licences and contracts
- Merger & Acquisition
- Dispute Resolution
- Trade and investment e.g. due diligence, Articles of Association, Shareholders’ Agreement, Certificates of Incorporation
- Litigation e.g. Discovery, Court Forms, Evidence Bundles, Witness Statements
- Energy and infrastructure
- Tax investigations
- Corporate restructuring- e.g. Loan agreements, Debt instruments
- Employment disputes
- Policies e.g. Contracts, Licences, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, GDPR
- Property Law e.g. Surveyor reports, Deeds, Land Registry documents
‘Do you provide certified translations?’
Yes - Certified, sworn, notarised and apostille translations are supplied to meet the most demanding legal requirements. All translations are produced to ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
‘How is Machine Translation used for commerical legal translations?’
One of the main uses of Machine Translation (MT) is to provide fast, gist only translations where time is of the essence in gaining an initial understanding.
For larger tasks MT can be combined with post-editing delivering a fast summary translation. Find out more information on MT.