Language Service Provider to the NHS
Hospitals, clinics, NHS trusts, care providers, dental and GP surgeries have trusted Prestige Network to provide translation services and interpreters for almost 30 years. You too, can depend on our speed of response and our ability to fulfil your requirements.
Our interpreters are available UK wide and speak the local languages relevant to your needs.
Why Choose Prestige Network for NHS and Healthcare Translations
A preferred supplier on the 2016 Crown Commercial Services (CCS) framework.
We're very happy to undertake ad-hoc jobs, but many of our clients keep coming back to us and find it easier to negotiate a contract for ongoing work.
Our client portal makes it quick and easy to request jobs without the need for additional quotes.
Safe and Secure:
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- Confidentiality and impartiality assured
- Reliable, accurate translations
Interpreting and Translation Services in the NHS
- Face to face interpreting between patients and care-providers
- Telephone and video interpreting is a cost-effective method for simple appointments, where uncommon languages are required and where face-to-face is not possible
- British Sign Language (BSL)
- Translating patient care leaflets, signage and information documents into other languages, or into ‘Easy read’ style.
- Transcribing sensitive documents and phone calls
What's Special About Our Interpreters?
Trained linguists provide the missing link between patients with limited English and their healthcare team. Our native-speaking interpreters are accustomed to working in stressful, highly emotive environments, and are trained to be impartial. They have undertaken Safeguarding training including:
- Deprivation of Liberty Standards
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children (Level 2)
And Our NHS Translators?
Our translators are similarly skilled and experienced and are aware of the demands of medical translation; each document is analysed with precision and care to ensure accuracy to the source.
If your organisation requires language services, get in touch with our healthcare specialists on 01635 866 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.