Trainee Booking Coordinator
68-70 London Road,
We are a leading translation and interpreting company established in 1991 and provide language services to both the public and commercial sectors including major blue-chip clients.
We are looking to expand our Interpreting team and are seeking a customer service and booking coordinator.
The ideal customer service and booking coordinator should be a team player, committed to providing a high level of customer service, keen to join a friendly, busy team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Booking interpreters (via the phone, email)
- Liaising with interpreters and clients.
- Ensuring profit margins are maximized through careful selection of suppliers, negotiation of fees.
- Focusing on building client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Identification of client dissatisfaction and escalation to a senior manager.
- Handling of interpreter and client queries.
- Highlighting to the interpreting manager shortfalls of interpreters within the accounts you manage.
- Complying and where possible improving the company’s quality management standard.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload in an effective and accurate manner.
- Possess good interpersonal skills i.e. tact, sensitivity, ability to listen and to be assertive.
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly and effectively in response to requests made at short notice.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to contribute to and work effectively within a team environment.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Enjoys taking “ownership”.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and good knowledge of IT.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- First class organisational and co-ordination abilities.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- A minimum of 1-year’s customer service or call centre experience.
- Additional language
Hours of Work
Full or part time
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org