What did WW want to achieve?
The objective was to create an inclusive environment, where diabetes sufferers would be able to gain long-term group support and have access to healthy living plans, workshops and useful dietary information.
The materials WW envisaged consisted of a 28-page Pocket Guide to Healthy Eating, and the interactive Diabetes Prevention Programme Workbook.
And, having recently rebranded, maintaining the new WW brand identity was really important – even when preparing Arabic or Urdu versions of the booklets.
What we did for WW
- Re-version several items of existing literature, so creating a master version of the WW Pocket Guide to Healthy Eating.
- Once approved by WW, we created ten different language versions including several Indic languages and Arabic.
- The final deliverables being both print-ready and web-ready versions.
- Create 10 language versions of the Diabetes Prevention Programme Workbook an interactive introduction to the local service provide by WW to
diabetes sufferers, enabling goals to be set and recorded.
- Again, the final deliverables were print-ready and web-ready versions.
Smart workflow wins the day!
With a tight delivery deadline and a fixed budget, using smart workflow technology to streamline the entire process was the only way to go.
Find out more
See how we can help make your translation project run smoothly with a full range services by getting in touch via email@example.com