Multilingual DTP Services
Prestige Network’s DTP resources span time zones, enabling us to ‘beat the clock’ when processing large volume, multi-language publishing tasks.
Working alongside our global resource, we have in-house DTP experts who will ensure that late changes can be completed quickly, avoiding interruption to your schedule. Their attention to detail forms a key element of our pre-delivery quality process.
Multilingual creative artwork services
With an in-house creative design and artwork localisation team who have cut their teeth in high-pressure artwork production studios, we understand the importance of ensuring that every item prepared for use in overseas territories reflects your corporate identity and branding guidelines.
Skilled in the use of creative applications our team will ensure that everything we produce, regardless of language, is prepared to the highest standard and delivered as print or web-ready.
Workflow integration means that while our attention to detail is unrivalled, our production costs are invariably lower than using a conventional design agency for this type of specialist work.
Seamless integration of the translation and DTP/artwork workflow creates significant advantages for our clients:
- Faster delivery of the print or web-ready asset
- Reduced translation andartwork production costs
- Reducing time-consuming copy/paste routines allows more time to be applied to quality management
- Opportunity for error is reduced
- Less management involvement by you and your team
‘How do you use online file management/proofing tools?’
We provide all clients with secure access to our file management and online artwork proofing/approvals system. The advantages are:
- Very easy to use
- Unlimited number of users
- Access is secure and granular
- Supports very large file sizes
- Artwork can be proofed/approved online by your team anywhere in the world
- All work files are located in a single online environment and can be retrieved at any time
- Activity can be audited
‘What file types do you suppport?’
We provide full support for all commonly used file types for DTP including: InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, QuarkXPress, Publisher, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Acrobat, M S Office. Whatever the file type, we always find a way to make the translation process as simple as possible.