Immigration Law Translation
At Prestige Network we have been providing our services to lawyers practicing in the sector of immigration law since the formation of our company in 1991. By its very nature, Immigration Law often requires the services of a professional interpreting and translation agency. With over 25 years experience and our ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management Programme, clients are guaranteed quality in terms of linguist suitability, efficient processes and the accuracy of our translations. Combine this with our stringent recruitment vetting processes, auditing and internal data handling procedures; plus our CyberEssentials certification ensures that you are in very safe hands.
When it comes to immigration documentation, accurate translation provides an essential layer of defence against rejection. Prestige Network’s linguists are familiar with legal systems across the European Union and can provide the accuracy and attention to detail which is key to success in the field of immigration law. Our linguists hold advanced degrees in law and bring the work experience necessary to accurately translate your documents using the correct legal terminology. That’s why we are able to secure legal clients in many of the major cities across the UK including London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Get In Touch Today
We're proud to have worked with over 580 major law firms in London, Manchester and across the United Kingdom over the last 25 years. Find out how our friendly, professional team can help you with your legal translation needs. We will find you the best solution that fits your timescales and budget.Contact Us
We consider your needs, provide input where necessary based on our experience and help guarantee your immigration documents conform to all requirements and worldwide best-practice standards. Our translations are confidential and adhere to strict deadlines. Moreover, our collaborative workforce analyses, translates, edits and proofreads your text to ensure total accuracy.
Translation for immigration may include the translation of supporting documentation including work permits, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, driving licences, academic certificates, security clearances, job references and more.
Our Guarantee Includes
Secure PDF Delivery
Original Files Not Needed
No Hidden Fees
Here are some of our clients:
Immigration Law Interpreting Services
In addition to specialised immigration document translation, expert legal interpreting services are invaluable when working with foreign investors seeking British residency. We have interpreters all over the UK who we send to courts, detention centres and similar legal scenarios when face-to-face meetings are necessary. Prestige Network has perfected its interpreting service over many years and, as a result, we stand out amongst our peers in:
- Court-certified professional interpretation, including British Sign Language (BSL) and other non-spoken languages
- Interpreting at interviews, negotiations, presentations and other real-time proceedings
- Simultaneous or consecutive interpreting at multilingual conferences and symposia.
- We provide our own state-of-the-art audio equipment to guarantee the clarity and fluidity of the presentation.
- Our project management team are experienced in different subject areas and are all linguists with a genuine passion for language.
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- All of our linguists have direct experience in the relevant sector to ensure accuracy is paramount.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have recently been awarded the CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- We’re one of a select handful of suppliers to have been accredited by the Crown Commercial Services, and we’re also on every other major public sector procurement framework.
- In the past year alone, we’ve worked with almost 170 large public sector organisations, from Councils on the south coast right up to NHS Trusts in Glasgow.
Meet Our Team
Waheeda is our Interpreting Manager and heads up an amazing team fulfilling thousands of bookings a month. She is currently studying for an MSc in Community Development and has a wealth of experience working in the Public Sector.