Simultaneous Interpreting Equipment
Planning an event or conference? To ensure your international speakers and delegates understand every word, regardless of language, you’ll need the right audio equipment.
With audio systems to suit every need, from small groups to the largest events with hundreds of delegates it’s important that you get the best advice.
Drawing on decades of experience, the Prestige Network team will provide professional, knowledgeable support.
What’s the Advantage for You?
A single source service providing:
- Planning and site surveys
- System installation and engineering support
- Tour Guide systems for smaller groups
- Wireless systems for larger events
- Interpreter booths
Get in touch to discuss your conference or event needs.
- Friendly, professional response to every enquiry
- Reliability – decades of experience from one of the UK’s leading interpreting services
- Fully managed service that frees your time
- Straightforward booking process
- UK and international support
- On-site support by our project and engineering team
‘Why do I need interpreter booths?’
Interpreter booths provide a soundproof working environment for your interpreting team, minimising distraction.
Booths arrive flat-packed, are quickly assembled and can accommodate multiple interpreters along with their dedicated audio equipment.