The Board at Prestige Network are pleased to announce the preliminary results for the last financial year ending in September 2017.
The financial highlights include an 11% growth in revenue and massive 51% increase in profit when compared to 2015-16.
“The most satisfying aspect is the continued growth of our team” commented Shohreh Fleming, Chairman. “We are definitely a people company. Our success is a direct reflection of positive interaction with our clients, our staff and our suppliers. Critically, it unites our global community and enables us to deliver an award winning service that in turn supports each of our clients in fulfilling their individual goals”
Other highlights included:
- Settling into our new 5000sq foot HQ in the heart of Newbury, Berkshire
- The introduction of new skills as our team has expanded this past year
- Rewarding our staff’s much appreciated efforts through internal promotion
- Winning 15 new contracts in both the Corporate and Government Sectors
- Growth of our international business
- Opening 2 new UK regional offices to support our growing number of clients.
Further Information : Marketing@prestigenetwork.com