Commercial & Public Sector Managers
Head Office, York House, 68/70 London Road, Newbury, RG14 1LA
As part of a small team, you will be expected to be flexible and contribute generally to the smooth running of the Sales department. A perfect opportunity for career progression within a Sales environment, gaining exposure to Commercial and Public Sector
- Initial point of contact for general sales enquiries
- Assist with the development of the company sales and marketing administration
- Convert and develop new leads from incoming enquiries
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Sales enquiry process in support of customer requirements and deadlines
- Efficient response to customer queries received online or via telephone
- Coordinate the day to day flow of paperwork and communication channels between the customer, sales & operational staff as well as other internal departments from prospecting to enquiry through to sales order processing
- Research and evaluate new business opportunities (Internet and using own initiative)
- Maintain accurate information on internal booking systems (Sales force)
- Co-ordinate the incoming leads between sales staff
- Pre and post-sale customer communication including relationship management, feedback questionnaire
- Produce sales department reports (Future)
- Management and development of customer information on CRM system (Salesforce)
- Compliance against the Company’s quality management system and external accreditations
- Cover for Reception as required
- Responsible for own sales administration involved in taking enquiry to sales order
- Assisting sales colleagues and “holding the fort” while they are out of office.
- May be required to attend networking events
- Coordinate appointments for customer meetings, demonstrations, training
- Dealing with all inbound calls ensuring a strong working relationship for new and existing clients.
- Identify new contacts within existing client organisations in order to develop business
- Build relationships with mid-level accounts to improve chances of winning projects
- Prepare and chase quotations or assist the projects team
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent team player with proven Sales Administrator experience
- Computer literate with good Web skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to manage introductions and generate leads
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience working with CRM System, ideally Salesforce.com
Person Specification & Behaviour
- Ability to manipulate and analyse database information
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve targets
- A flexible, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Very good at multi-tasking
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Educated to degree level
- Full clean current driving licence – essential.
- 37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required.
- Travel within the UK required
37 hours per week (1 Hour Lunch Break)
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Competitive Salary based on experience
Annual company bonus
NHS Top Up scheme
Fruit & drinks for staff
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Prestige Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.