Resourcing & Recruitment Assistant
Head of Operations
Head Office, Newbury
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Recruitment & Resourcing Assistant is predominantly responsible for contracting an appropriate volume of independent interpreters to maintain efficient response times in alignment with client need.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Department Heads & Managers, the post holder will determine interpreter needs and will be fully involved in the screening, interviewing, and recruitment process.
- Communicating with applicants at all stages of the hiring process.
- Delivery of timely, cost effective recruitment solution.
- Maintaining a database of interpreter contacts and status notes.
- Tracking and documenting applications throughout the hiring process.
- Contacting potential interpreters in specific locations in order to recruit cover in all areas.
- Traveling to trade shows and conferences for recruitment may be required occasionally.
- Planning and executing recruitment events and initiatives.
- Attend monthly meetings to review KPIs, SLAs and performance issues.
- Performing other related duties and/or special projects as required.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years working as a recruiter in the Interpreting industry (5 years preferred).
- Demonstrated people management and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of HR hiring practices.
- Proficient writing and reporting skills.
- Proficient oral presentation skills.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office.
37 hours. Mon-Thu 9am – 5.30pm, Fri 9am – 5pm
Competitive + benefits
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Prestige Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.