Head of Operations
68-70 London Road,
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Operations Assistant will have a broad remit to support both the Head of Operations and the Client Services Director with Service Delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The position will concentrate on administrative support for the Operations Team as well as focussing on resourcing and recruitment.
The role is heavily admin based so we are therefore looking for someone with a strong Admin, HR background plus excellent IT/ Communication / Organisational skills. It would be advantageous if you have some knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
• Experience within a recruitment environment – Desirable
• Call centre or office experience
• High level of IT literacy
• Excellent telephone manner/customer service skills
• Negotiation experience
• Pro-active & self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Target driven
• Understanding of social media – Desirable
• Demonstrated people and communication skills
• Able to work in isolation as well as in a team environment
• Proficient writing and reporting skills
• Culturally aware
• Languages advantageous
• Flexible “can do” attitude, both with regard to scope of activities undertaken and hours
37 hours. Mon-Thu 9am – 5.30pm, Fri 9am – 5pm
Due to the nature of our business, the successful applicant will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure. Candidates for this role will also require Security Clearance.
Competitive + benefits
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Prestige Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.