Business Development Executive
Head of Business Development
Midlands or North, Home Based
• To source, target and win new business; and to grow existing accounts.
• To identify, qualify and build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to sell our services and to meet financial targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and lead business development activities to drive new business
• Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential
• Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing
• Promote Prestige Network by creating an effective understanding of the advantages of solutions and benefits offered
• Grow the current customer base across selected sectors whilst establishing, developing and maintaining productive relationships with major accounts.
• Manage the full sales cycle, working towards the sales targets and within the company’s KPIs.
• Forecast and plan future sales.
• Work closely with Marketing on lead generation activities
• Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
• To establish good working relations with all departments within the company to increase the service effectiveness and business efficiency.
• Manage client expectation in collaboration with Project Managers (TPMs).
Essential Skills Required
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in services selling to high revenue clients in the Translation/Localisation industry
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Proven ability to secure on site meeting opportunities with high level clients
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation & negotiation skills
• Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Experience working with CRM System, ideally Salesforce.com
• Experience in selling Localisation services
• Experience of developing new business needs using various sources including social media
• Experience into selling verticals like retail, life sciences, Gas & Oil
Person Specification & Behaviour
• Self-motivated – drive to achieve targets
• Positive attitude
• Natural communicator, able to motivate others
• Ability to gain respect from clients and colleagues
Full clean current driving licence – essential.
37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required.
Involves travel within the UK.
Full time – 37 hours
Mon – Thu 09.00-17.30, Fri 09.00-17.00
Negotiable + car allowance + commission.
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Prestige Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.