Business Development Executive – Corporate
Head Office, York House, 68/70 London Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1LA. Home based working may be considered for the right candidate, as the role requires travelling within the UK.
- To source, target and win new business; and to grow existing accounts• To source, target and win new business; and to grow existing accounts
- To identify, qualify and build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to sell our services and to meet financial targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead business development activities to drive new business
- Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential
- Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing
- Promote Prestige Network by creating an effective understanding of the advantages of solutions and benefits offered
- Grow the current customer base across selected sectors whilst establishing, developing and maintaining productive relationships with major accounts.
- Manage the full sales cycle working towards the sales targets and within the company’s KPI’s
- Accurately forecast and plan future sales.• Work closely with Marketing on lead generation activities
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- To establish good working relations with all departments within the company to increase the service effectiveness and business efficiency.
- Manage client expectation in collaboration with Project Managers (TPMs).
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 1.2 years’ experience in services selling to high revenue clients in the Translation/Localisation industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proven ability to secure on site meeting opportunities with high level clients
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills at a high level
- Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with CRM System, ideally Salesforce.com
- Experience in selling Localisation services
- Experinece of developing new business using various sources including social media
- Experience into selling verticals like:
- Life Sciences
- Gas & Oil
Person Specification and Behaviour:
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve targets
- Positive attitude
- Natural communicator, able to motivate others
- Ability to gain respect from clients and colleagues
- Full, clean current driving licence – essential.
- 37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to Lorraine Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org