Professional Legal Translation Services
Legal Translation typically covers the translation of documents including contract agreements, immigration documentation, court orders, witness statements, articles of incorporation, wills, trusts, patents and more.
Legal translation, however, need not solely apply to the legal sector – every business generates its own legal work, from HR contracts to export licences and more. Our services also extend to interpreting, and we regularly provide interpreters to crown courts in London, Birmingham, Manchester and elsewhere.
Get Your Quote Today
We're proud to have worked with over 580 major law firms in London, Manchester and across the United Kingdom over the last 25 years. Find out how our friendly, professional team can help you with your legal translation needs. We will find you the best solution that fits your timescales and budget.Get In Touch
Our Translators are all native speakers and fluent in English, with significant experience in the legal industry and a strong understanding of the unique demands of the profession, legal terminology and vocabulary. Legal translation requires full mastery of both the source and target languages, as well as in-depth knowledge of the legal systems across the two countries concerned. The subject matter is so detailed that legal translation requires a high threshold level of experience – an ‘almost-right’ term won’t do.
In addition to being qualified, accredited translators, each will specialise in one or more of the following areas:
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Tax Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Property Law
- IP & Copyright Law
- Employment Law
Here are some of our clients:
- Our project management team are experienced in different subject areas and are all linguists with a genuine passion for language.
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- All of our linguists used on legal assingments have direct experience in the legal sector to ensure accuracy is paramount.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have recently been awarded the CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- We’re one of a select handful of suppliers to have been accredited by the Crown Commercial Services, and we’re also on every other major public sector procurement framework.
- In the past year alone, we’ve worked with almost 170 large public sector organisations, from courts in London, councils in Birmingham right up to NHS Trusts in Manchester and Glasgow.
Meet Our Team
Waheeda is our Interpreting Manager and heads up an amazing team fulfilling thousands of bookings a month. She is currently studying for an MSc in Social Development and has a wealth of experience working in the Public Sector.