Prestige Network is delighted to announce record turnover following announcement of 2015-16 year-end results, indicating a 16% growth rate.
The past year has seen significant investment in technological infrastructure, increased headcount (up by 30%) and also the purchase of our new headquarters. There have been major software upgrades in both the Translations department and the Interpreting department, and in January 2016 Prestige Network officially moved to its current location in the heart of Newbury.
Other highlights of the year include the appointment of two new Directors, participation in exhibitions and trade shows, framework awards including the Crown Commercial Services and numerous contract wins in the private and public sector.
Shohreh Fleming (left), Chairman, noted, “We’re excited by the potential the next year holds, with major growth within the private sector in the UK and plans for international expansion across Europe.”
More details about Prestige Network are on www.prestigenetwork.com or +44(0)1635 866888.
Note to editors:
- Company overview: 7,000 linguists, over 270 languages and dialects, 24/7
- Formed in 1991, we have a strong presence in the public sector and assist our corporate clients with their international requirements
- We provide Translation, Interpreting, Transcription, Non-spoken languages and more across the United Kingdom and overseas in over 270 languages.
- Accredited Crown Commercial Services Supplier
- Media contact and interviews: Marketing@prestigenetwork.com