PRESS RELEASE, Newbury, Berkshire, 11th Mar 2016
Prestige Network is delighted to announce the purchase of York House and the move of its corporate head office to the heart of Newbury. The company has ambitious plans for growth and this building will be the hub for many exciting projects to follow.
Commenting on the move Sherry Fleming the CFO said: “We have been looking for a suitable base for our ever expanding work force and many sites were looked at. York House provided a great location for commuting and accessibility” she continued “staff seem to prefer this location compare to our previous location out of town in Thatcham Business Village”
“This is major step for the company and rather than a new chapter, it is a new volume in the book of Prestige Network “said Shawn Khorassani CEO. “Owning your own building in the current environment is the statement of intent and financial strength of the company” he continued.
York house is a two storey, 4,803 SQ FT building. It is modern building with plans for enhancement already on the way. END
Note to editors:
- Company overview: 7,000 linguists, 200 languages and dialects, 24/7
- Formed in 1991, Prestige Network has corporate, government & international divisions
- Prestige Network provides a full UK wide service in all languages. Translation, Interpreting.
- Accredited Crown Commercial Supplier
- Media contact and interviews: Marketing@prestigenetwork.com