Legal Aid Translation Services
Legal Aid Translation and Interpreting Services are provided by Prestige Network to legal firms – large and small – right across the UK. Legal Aid translation refers to translation of many different types of legal documents such as intellectual property, disputes of any kind as well as patents and legal contracts. Our Legal Aid clients have access to the same extensive database of Legal Translators and Interpreters.
For more information or to discuss your requirements please call our Legal Aid Team of Specialists on 01635 292 789 or email: email@example.com
Get In Touch Today
We're proud to have worked with over 580 major law firms in London, Manchester and across the United Kingdom over the last 25 years. Find out how our friendly, professional team can help you with your legal translation needs. We will find you the best solution that fits your timescales and budget.Contact Us
We consider your needs and, based on our extensive experience, we provide expert input and advice where necessary.
We also provide a Legal Aid Interpreting Services as well as Legal Aid Translation Services and our Legal Aid court interpreters have specialist training and qualifications.
Our Guarantee Includes
Secure PDF Delivery
No Hidden Fees
Here are some of our clients:
- Our project management team are experienced in different subject areas and are all linguists with a genuine passion for language.
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- All of our linguists have direct experience in the relevant sector to ensure accuracy is paramount.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have recently been awarded the CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- We’re one of a select handful of suppliers to have been accredited by the Crown Commercial Services, and we’re also on every other major public sector procurement framework.
- In the past year alone, we’ve worked with almost 170 large public sector organisations, from Councils on the south coast right up to NHS Trusts in Glasgow.
Meet Our Team
Waheeda is our Interpreting Manager and heads up an amazing team fulfilling thousands of bookings a month. She is currently studying for an MSc in Community Development and has a wealth of experience working in the Public Sector.