Legal Translation Services
Looking for a Legal Translation Expert?
We're proud to have worked with over 580 major law firms in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford and right across the UK over the last 25 years. Find out how our friendly, professional team can help you with your legal translation needs. We will find you the best solution that fits your timescales and budget.Contact Us
Translation and Interpreting for Local Government can be anything from the translation of information leaflets, public signs and entire websites to the provision of interpreters for service users interacting with Council services. We have been providing language services to numerous councils across the United Kingdom since inception in 1991.
Our Translators are all native speakers of their language and fluent in English, as well as qualified subject matter experts. Our Interpreters are vetted, qualified and security-checked to appropriate levels. We are happy to undertake translation work for all divisions within a Council. As local government is required to cater for a variety of social and ethnic groups, the translation of information leaflets, public signs or warning notices can all be tailored specifically for the elderly, the disabled or other sections of the wider community. Give us a call and see how we can work together today.
Legal Translation typically covers the translation of documents including contract agreements, immigration documentation, court orders, witness statements, articles of incorporation, wills, trusts, patents and more. As you can see above, the areas we specialise in are: Immigration Law, Personal Injury Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law and Family Law; and we provide Legal Aid translation Services too!
Legal translation, however, need not solely apply to the legal sector – every business generates its own legal work, from HR contracts to export licences and more. Our services also extend to interpreting, and we regularly provide interpreters to crown courts in London, Birmingham, Manchester and elsewhere.
Our Translators are all native speakers and fluent in English, with significant experience in the legal industry and a strong understanding of the unique demands of the profession, legal terminology and vocabulary. Legal translation requires full mastery of both the source and target languages, as well as in-depth knowledge of the legal systems across the two countries concerned. The subject matter is so detailed that legal translation requires a high threshold level of experience – an ‘almost-right’ term won’t do.
Here are some of our clients:
Here are some of our clients:
- Our project management team are experienced in different subject areas and are all linguists with a genuine passion for language.
- Quality is guaranteed with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- All of our linguists have direct experience in the relevant sector to ensure accuracy is paramount.
- We have robust data handling and security procedures in place and are externally audited each year. We have recently been awarded the CyberEssentials certification and are working towards ISO:27001
- We’re one of a select handful of suppliers to have been accredited by the Crown Commercial Services, and we’re also on every other major public sector procurement framework.
- In the past year alone, we’ve worked with almost 170 large public sector organisations, from Councils on the south coast right up to NHS Trusts in Glasgow.
Meet Our Team
Waheeda is our Interpreting Manager and heads up an amazing team fulfilling thousands of bookings a month. She is currently studying for an MSc in Community Development and has a wealth of experience working in the Public Sector.