Head Office, York House, 68-70 London Road, Newbury RG14 1LA.
About the Role:
Prestige Network is a leading translation and interpreting company established for over 20 years that provides language services to both the Public and Commercial Sectors with an enviable list of clients.
- Managing of interpreter projects/bookings.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Support the manager to develop the Interpreting Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In addition to the Customer Service & Account Coordinator duties:
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of interpreting projects/assignments, on time, on budget and quality whilst maintaining a high level of control and compliance with company procedures.
- Ensuring the most efficient use of resources against client targets/SLA’s.
- Focusing on building client relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Pro-active identification and resolution of client complaint issues.
- Be responsible for the management and resolution of complaints prior to escalation to Interpreting Manager.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Prestige Network products, services and standards.
Person Specification and Behaviour
- Presentable, self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy.
- Positive, enthusiastic and good leadership skills, establishing respect.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Possess good interpersonal skills e.g. tact, sensitivity, ability to listen and to be assertive at all times.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice.
- Pro-active, ability to work under own initiative without direction.
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload in an effective and accurate manner, whilst maintaining a focus on the broader team objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to supervise and lead.
Essential Skills Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and good knowledge of IT.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Hours of Work:
- 37 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- 1 hour lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com