Digital Marketing Manager
Head Office, York House, 68/70 London Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1LA. Home based working may be considered for the right candidate, as the role requires travelling within the UK.
- Prestige Network is a leading translation and interpreting company established for over 20 years that provides language services to both the Public and Commercial Sectors with an enviable list of clients.
- Following significant growth over the last 2 years we are looking to expand our team with the addition of an experienced Marketing Manager.
- The individual will develop an understanding of the market and bring to bear marketing expertise and creativity at a strategic and tactical level to ensure sales/revenue targets are met and activities delivered in line with the business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage all marketing activities for the company in-line with agreed business strategy; with all activities coordinated and delivered on time and budget
- Define and execute marketing plan to include appropriate digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain social media presence, creating and publishing regular content
- Manage and develop company website including structure and content through our CMS system.
- Manage agencies and other suppliers involved in providing services to support the marketing function
- Create and deliver engaging, persuasive and professionally written content for on and off-line proposes
- Improve brand positioning by planning and delivering white papers, case studies, newsletters, emails campaigns, press releases and blog posts
- Work closely with the sales team to develop marketing plans to support revenue and growth targets
- Report on outcomes of marketing activities to ensure we can measure effectiveness
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience in developing and driving activities that support business development objectives
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in using CMS systems
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent project management organization, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Full, clean current driving licence – advantageous
- 37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required
- Travel within UK may be required
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to Lorraine Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org