Head Office, York House, 68-70 London Road, Newbury RG14 1LA.
To support Prestige Network and its Directors in its endeavour for growth and profitability amidst competition and constant change
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tender Bid Writing as required.
- Support the Operations Department with the recruitment of new suppliers:
- Recruitment of Translators 1 day per week.
- Assist with the recruitment of linguists in the interpreting department 1 day per week.
- Provide support to the Client Services Director on company compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and 27001. In particular, manage the day-to-day administrative activities.
- Responsibility for the Security clearance of head office staff and linguists for special projects.
- Copywriting and proof-reading of corporate material including brochures and website material.
- Manage contractual external relations with suppliers.
- Occasional PA duties for CEO.
- Responsible for managing special projects as required. These may include outsourcing, creating partnership opportunities.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A collaborative decision maker and team player
- Hands on approach and the desire to take ownership of any tasks
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams as well as partners and vendors
- The ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly.
Person Specification and Behaviour
- Good commercial acumen
- Willingness to take initiatives and a strategic decision maker
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Flexible approach
- Mature attitude and ability to work alone and in a team
- Previous experience of ISO Quality Management would be an advantage
- Resourceful and agile
The position requires the post holder to demonstrate poise, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
Hours of Work:
37 hours per week
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Salary £26-30K depending on experience
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to Lorraine Brown: email@example.com