Business Development Manager-Corporate
Head Office, York House, 68/70 London Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1LA. Home based working may be considered for the right candidate, as the role requires travelling within the UK.
- With a focus on new business development, generate & qualify leads.
- Build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to sell our services and to meet financial targets.
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets through strategic planning, networking and the use of company resources.
- 3-5 years of enterprise selling experience of language services & technology, with a focus on localization in in a mid to senior sales position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead business development activities to drive new business.
- Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential.
- Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing.
- Solution selling – promote Prestige Network by creating an effective understanding of the advantages of solutions and benefits offered.
- Target driven, manage the full sales cycle, meeting KPI objectives in revenue and margin on a quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast and plan future sales.
- Be innovative in the approach to meet our clients’ needs and objectives.
- Strive to work with clients looking for a partner in the localization industry and develop this partnership from initial contact to contract finalization.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for business expansion whilst delivering revenue growth.
- Map organisations to engage with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers and sell into a number of different roles.
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation activities.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures.
- To establish good working relations with all departments within the company to increase the service effectiveness and business efficiency.
- Manage client expectation in collaboration with Project Managers (TPMs).
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in services selling to high revenue clients in the Translation/Localization industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Hunter mentality essential for this role.
- Proven solution selling experience.
- Language, technology and CAT tool understanding.
- Proven ability to secure on site meeting opportunities with high level clients.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience working with CRM System, ideally Salesforce.com.
- Full, clean current driving licence – essential.
- 37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to Lorraine Brown: email@example.com